Thursday, November 01, 2007

What have I done?




Because I just don't waist enough time on the computer.....I did this. I made my final decision last night about an hour before the cut off. Kari clearly push me over the edge quoting her, "Just think, posting every day. Super-fun. Seriously." How could I turn down Super-fun? I am frightened though. What if I fail? What are the consequences? Will the IRS audit me? Will the mob put me on there most wanted list with Three Pocket Harry and Jump Street Johnny? Will I be forced to spend the day with Donald Trump or be subjected to watching Boo Bah while having a binki wax?

All I can say is I am going to do my best. So that's my post for today.... I will try not to make these long so you can tolerate me in December.

15 comments:

Julie said...

You go, girl!

I will look forward to reading EVERYONE'S blogs this month!

Those pic's are too cute!

Their Giant said...

You can do it! Only 29 posts to go :)

LizzyG said...

I can not put into words how utterly adorable your children are! Those are pricelss pictures!

And a blog post every day? YAY!!!
I will look forward to reading (or looking at) every single one.
As Jen Green would say: ROCK ON!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, congratulations to you. I think.

Hosmerita said...

Yay!
Welcome to the commitment of a lifetime! And we all thought marriage was the big one! hehehe
Something to look forward to everyday! Hey if all else fails we can always post pics of our kids right?

Alida said...

I'm with Kim. I've got pictures standing by...just in case. C'mon who doesn't love pictures?

Welcome and good luck!!

February Jill said...

You and three pocket Harry are GOING DOWN!

Happy McNally Mom said...

Good job girl. I am looking forward to ALL of your posts this month.

Team Johnston said...

Welcome aboard the crazy ride of November. I suppose it could be "Super-Fun!" I joined the ride too.
Pictures will be a good backup! :)
~Danielle :)

Angela said...

Impressive I must say!
Seriously that little girl is a spitten image of you!

Lindsay said...

Your kids are beautiful... it those eyes... they're breathtaking!

Kim H. said...

Wow - that's committment - I would love to join you, but I'll be in the hospital for two days without internet! Maybe I can cheat and write it on paper and post it when I get home?

Valerie of Momia said...

These are the exact reasons I decided not to do it!

The consequences are just too steep!! ;)

Lion Heart said...

yay! i'm so excited to read your blog all through november! i'll do my best to chime in as often as possible.
by they way your hilarious!
p.s. the pics of the kids are so cute! I love the one of Tobin laying in the leaves!

Unknown said...

Woo hoo, a new blog from Becca to read everyday!