Thursday, November 08, 2007

Over a Cup of Coffee


Gals, it is finally time! BLOGGERS UNITE! We've cried together, we've laughed together, we've commented until our fingers bled. And now it's time to meet and sip coffee together. Send me an e-mail at theglorylaine@yahoo.com and I'll give you the details. Stefanie and I want everyone there, so please pass this on to a fellow area blogger you think should join us.
Thanks for being patient as we planned this behind the scenes and I just have to say that I am looking forward to getting us all together. Please stay tuned to my blog sometime this weekend, as I will be presenting a "homework post" for you to complete between now and then!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoopee, how fun!

Hosmerita said...

I can't wait to meet you Glory! Hehehe

Rachel said...

Good for you!! How fun!!!
I will email you for offical details, but I have to tell you Matt let the cat out of the bag to Scott and I was DEVISTATED to tell him that Matt was wrong and I hadn't actually been invited!!!

Lindsay said...

Can we meet in Cascade Locks... about 1/2 way ?? :)

Kidding - hope you're "meeting" is awesome, refreshing, encouraging, fun, full of laughter, and the first of many!

Ona said...

Hooray for adult conversation!!!

Kim H. said...

That sounds so much fun!! I wish I could be there, but I'm to far and can't travel for quite some time.

I'm there in spirit!!

Their Giant said...

Count me in!

Jenny vick said...

;( Boooh hooo! I'm so sad I live in Seattle at this very moment! And although I hardly know anyone that would be there...(not really know them) I'm sure I have read almost every blog at least once. Have an amazing time...laugh...and be silly...but most of all...You'll have to blog about it :)

Jen said...

Okay...SO SAD!!! I would totally come if I weren't 1000 miles away. Have fun blogger girls!

Hosmerita said...

Ok, I have officially decided that I need to make the chocolate cookie recipe that is on my blog. I will bring them to the Coffee party. Yum.

Anonymous said...

Rachel, you are SO invited! You have to come.

Valerie of Momia said...

Is that a pic of you and Stephanie a few decades down the road?

Count me in!! I'd love to meet the other gals. (Please warn them, though. I'm actually pretty dry in real life!! ;)

Stefanie said...

I sure hope we are still chatting away over a cup of coffee at that age and especially looking that happy too! I never really thought of us that old:)- but oh, the stories we will have to retell. If that was us, Becca, then you probably had just said to me, "Remember way back in 2005, when we made Maisie (3 months old) pose with the Abercrombie and Fitch model?"