Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday Open House: Tobin's Room & Bath

Tobin's room was so fun to decorate. I choose a vintage cowboy theme. So many others helped with the details. Grandma Pam Made the quilt!
The Tee Pee was a gift from my Dad and Jerry.
Grandpa Mike made the lamp.
Most of his clothes are from spoiling grandma's.

This dresser was my great-grandma Shaw's.
I framed these pictures from the Golden Book, "Dr. Dan". (I took the book from my mom's saved books.)
I got the pillow sham from my sister-in-law Dorinda.


Angie got me this cute little "Buckaroo" block.
Angela found this hand stiched quilt for $15 at a sale. My In-laws gave me this rocking chair long before I had babies to rock in it.

This is our up stairs bathroom. All oringal tile.






Next week will rap up my open house with my favorite room. The Nursery.


15 comments:

Their Giant said...

The tile! His closet! sigh.

Ona said...

Love it!!! Every room seems so fancy and so well decorated in your house.

Hosmerita said...

So we were stalking your house on the internet. Any bites yet?

Just to let you know your word verification word has a strong resemblance to syphilis. Yuck...

Angela said...

Awe Tobin's room is so clean!!!
The other day the boys made it look like a HUGE tornado blew through!

Anonymous said...

I want to live at your house. Can I buy it??

Oh, I guess the neighbors wouldn't appreciate all our crap parked all over-darn.

You are a master decorator. I love his room. It's such a great boys place. I'm sure Tobin will remember his childhood room forever with fond memories.

Fat Chick said...

So...um....do you do free interior design? And can you work with a 'K-mart' budget? I need you to come to my house and rescue it from its oatmeal blandness.

Every time you post pics of your house I am so shamelessly jealous of your talent. God did not bless me with the 'eye for color' or the 'gene' for decorating. I'm glad he gifted you with them, though. :O)

Anonymous said...

Your house is so beautiful! I'm always in awe over it.

Unknown said...

Tobin's room is so cute and I really love the original tile work in the bathroom!

Becca...you are the BEST! I had to log on and leave you a comment this morning because Matt just brought me some Peanut Butter cookies...THANK YOU SO MUCH! My monday started off GREAT!

Tiffany said...

Tobin has such a special room made by many special hands that will grow with him - what a great theme to assist a little boy in creative play. And HOW do you keep it so clean, little Tobin? I LOVE your shower. You don't see character like that much anymore.

Alida said...

I love it. It's so boy (except for the neatness.) Your bathroom...I'm totally jealous. My house (1964), original bath which is just bbblllllaaaaa!

Alida said...

One more thing for Mrs. Ranch...
I don't think I've ever heard you use the word "crap" before. This Nablopomo has you reading "bad blogs". It's a bad influence.

LizzyG said...

Tobin's room is a picture-perfect little boy's room. I absolutely love it! And you have quite the perfume collection going on!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE Tobin's room... and so does Mason!!

Valerie of Momia said...

Your house has so much incredible character! Wanna trade? ;)

Lion Heart said...

tobins got such a cute room!