Saturday, November 24, 2007

RSVPers

I am crossing my fingers that I've got this right. A few of the hotmail accounts were sent back to me for no apparent reason and my personal assistant has been a total slacker lately. BUT this is who I know of that has RSVPed for our blog party. I've linked homework on those who've done it. (Mention the word homework around here and some of you thought we'd be bringing in a psycho therapist to do IQ test and then have you stand in ranking order. Really people this party will only be fun. If you don't like a good ole party game, you can excuse yourself and go though my cupboards instead.)
I can't wait to see all of you and please if you just hadn't gotten around to RSVPing yet please do so! The more the merrier. I'll up date the list when I hear if more can come.
Here's the attendees.
Ona
Liz
Kim
Val
Tiffany
Kari
Stephanie
Heather
Leslie
Angie
Priscilla
Erin
Kelli
Alida
Stacey
Abby
Sharon
Rachel
Becca
Stefanie
Trezure
Julie
Tina

Jill
Lara
Karen
Kristin


Whew! That was a lot of links. Please let me know if I made any mistakes, Again, my personal asstaint is a little slow.

15 comments:

Glory Laine said...

Looks like some of these links are not working. I'll check them in the morning.....but now I must sleep.

Julie said...

You forgot me, Becca! I haven't done my homework yet,though. Maybe tonight...

Fat Chick said...

Me too! Me too! I did my homework...uh, a week or so ago...?

Molly said...

Wow, this should be some party. Oh how I wish I could be there!

Sharon said...

Par-tay!!!! Great job! : )

Glory Laine said...

Yikes the linkage was off just a tad. Should all be fixed now and my apologies to those I left off the list. Let me know of any other error. I don't want anyone to be left out.

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend Tina is coming. She is new to the area, and she' dying to meet everybody!!

http://coffeetalkwithtina.blogspot.com/

Glory Laine said...

Oh thanks Les! Welcome Tina. We can't wait to meet you too.

Unknown said...

I am SO bummed I can't make it! Have fun for me, too, ladies!

February Jill said...

You forgot me! I even did my homework!

Lara said...

Hey me too, me too. = ) I'm planning to be there.

Glory Laine said...

Can you all say it with me? Duh!!!! Jill and Lara, I am so sorry. Really I need a whole new process.

Tiffany said...

Woah, this is gonna be a houseful! I can't wait to meet everyone! And I'm so bad at remembering names I'm giving my disclaimer now so it can't be held against me!

momaof4 said...

tiffany I am right there with you...Names go in one ear and out the other!!! So Bad.

Can't wait to meet everyone!!

Team Johnston said...

I did my homework, but not coming! :(Hope you all have a wonderful time!:)
~Danielle :)