Monday, November 12, 2007

Fire Safety Week

Tobin had a week of learning "stop, drop, and roll" How to Dial 9-1-1, how to belly crawl under smoke and quickly escape outside. My fire fighter uncles will be so proud. One big problem: When the fire alarm goes off at our house ...... it just means that dinner's smokin not the house. So Tobin hardly even flinches when he hears it. And for goodness sakes don't stop dancing when you hear a measly alarm!




lessons are free of charge. You're welcome.

12 comments:

Hosmerita said...

I see a little Risky Business going on in your house!

Alida said...

Oh darn, Kim took the words right out of my mouth!

Unknown said...

You are such a fun Mom! Not too many Mom's let their kids dance on the table....I love it!

Angela said...

Nice to get caught up. Right now I am supposed to be watching all our children. Lord knows what they are doing!!! :)

Melissa said...

I think Tyler got his moves from Tobin! Too cute!!!

Stefanie said...

It must run in the family - lovin' being in skivvies! Oh, let me clarify - Daph and Tobin. Definitely not me!

LizzyG said...

my kids love to dance to that song too! He is so cute!

Lindsay said...

sign me up!!

Julie said...

Tobin has got some serious MOVES! I love it!

Rachel said...

HA HA HA HA!
I do have to point out that NEITHER of you were concerned about the smoke detector!! I just blame mine on being too sensitive!
Cute dance moves Tobin!

Valerie of Momia said...

Whoa! Future Chippendale?? ;)

Team Johnston said...

Too cute! Thomas wanted to watch it again and again! And now Thomas wants to dance on the table too! :)
~Danielle :)