Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gratitude


The last few Sundays our Pastor Cory has been teaching a sermon series called, "How to be Rich." It's not an actual guide on wealth but instead a change in thinking of what rich really means. He gave us a great website to visit that is humbling to say the least. Simply put in your yearly income and the site ranks your salary globally.

This Thanksgiving I am richly blessed. My family is healthy. God has entrusted me with three special kids. I am in love with my husband and I feel love back. I know a God who knows me. He knows my faults and still loves me anyway. I pray the same riches for you my dear friends.

6 comments:

Angela said...

Thankful for you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Alida said...

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a beautiful holiday with your family.

Jenny vick said...

It would be wonderful to have dinner sometime :) Someday :) I have loved gettin to know your family over the blog world...and it stinks that we live such a great distance away...but I'm sure we will be in that area again someday..and it would be fun! I don't know how you do a blog a day! I took a bit of a dive from the blogging world...I was just too consumed by life ~ But thankful to be enjoying it!

Julie said...

Hope you had a special day, Becca! I'm so thankful for you... my sweet friend :)

Sharon said...

Your friendship is one of the reasons I feel rich. Thanks for being so fabulous!