Friday, November 16, 2007

Sweaterfest 2007

My Grandma made these gorgeous sweaters for the twins and my niece Mariko (born just two days after Jabe and Phoebe). My sister, Elisabeth and I had one wish. A picture with all the babies in the precious sweaters that Grandma knit. Toddlers, sitting still and posing for a pictures all at once. Easy right? Lightning striking a purple leprechaun would be easier to photograph. Here's a video and then some stills of what we got.





I love that I said "Smile" at the end.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are no cuter kids in the WORLD than these 4. Even the difficult pictures come out beautifully. And I love the sweaters. Awesome!

Their Giant said...

Smile?!?! Yeah right, lady.

Sharon said...

I think that tops the time that I took the dog and the cat into Picture People with my two kids. I was sweating by the time the photo shoot ended. At least they weren't in sweaters~made it a little easier, but not nearly as cute! : )

Way to go, Grandma! Well done~they're adorable!

Angela said...

So adorable!

Anonymous said...

I Love those sweaters and those adorable kiddos! Your grandma is so talented. The video cracked me up. It was so good to see you this week. We need to do it more often.

Alida said...

Beautiful. Mothers, you've got to love our persistence in order to (try to) get the right picture.

I love how you resorted to using the stroller.

Happy McNally Mom said...

I love those sweaters!!!! They are just so darn cute.

Ona said...

I commented the other week how adorable those sweaters are...so so cute!

Julie said...

The very last picture of Phoebe lifting her hands up to you is my FAVE!

That was really sweet of your Grandma to knit those sweaters... I hope you got a good enough picture to send one to her!!

So sweet...

Team Johnston said...

They look so adorable! I love the sweaters! :)
~Danielle :)