Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Happy Camper

I'm generally a content person. I am not a high maintenance type of girl. I always try to be grateful for what I have and not greedy over what I don't. But I just can't stop thinking about how my heart does a cartwheel when I think of these things:


Would I just love to take this great beauty with me next summer while camping?

Or take a nap on this hanging porch bed with my favorite quilts and a book so good you forget to make dinner.


And please don't faint when I show you this dream of mine . . . a retro camper. Oh mercy does Glory want me one of these.

5 comments:

crystalkupper said...

I've always wanted a teardrop trailer! Love all the pics.

My name is Kristen! said...

i have always wanted a retro camper too! so funny!!

ChibiKage89 said...

Nice pics.

God Made Playdough said...

I want that hanging bed! That looks divine!

Rachel said...

To play in right....not to actualy camp in. It's like the perfect playhouse!