Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Because You Know You Want More

If you have an extra few minuets in your day and you'd like to see exactly how long human intestines are, then I strongly encourage you to watch these videos by Dr. Oz explaining Celiac Disease.






It's always a dice roll when you travel with a food intolerance. When you don't prepare your own food it is literally scary to eat. My experience this last week in Canada was so awesome. Every waiter was very knowledgeable on what foods they served that would be ok for me to eat. Matt and I even found a g-free pizza by the slice restaurant. Just another reason I love our northern neighbors.

3 comments:

crystalkupper said...

I really should go to Canada sometime....

red-headed Wilson's said...

I joke with Ben that when he dies I am moving up there. :) I love Canada.

Glad to hear you had a good experience. I love when you can find gluten free pizza too!!!

smilinggreenmom said...

I have never been to Canada - but as the mom of a food allergic child, we are always careful careful and more careful! He has had food issues since he was just a baby. His skin was covered with severe eczema due to his allergies and even tons of intolerances. Thankfully the one thing that has helped him so much has been his probiotic called Belly Boost. There was not a doctor or allergist that has been able to help him and we are just so thankful we found this!