Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Awkward

So here it is 11:30 and I still haven't posted today. For good reason though. I'm packing to leave the country. Canada, that is. So in the middle of me packing kissing my babies and making a million notes for the house-sitter I give you this gift before I leave . . .

An awkward family photo of me. Circa 1981.


Leave a comment and tell me your favorite thing about this photo. And Mom, I'm sorry but I had to post this. Tomorrow I'll post pictures of the road trip! Canada Baby!

7 comments:

Grandma Linda said...

wow sharon I never knew you had curley hair. LOL

jana said...

My favorite part is that your dad looks a bit like a 40 year old Rick Schroeder. Weird!

crystalkupper said...

Definitely your mom's hair and glasses, and your bangs!

Christi said...

Yep, it has to be your mom's hair.

February Jill said...

my favorite thing is that you look like Phoebe. Hopefully time will tell us that you've made better choices with her hair!

But you never know, in another ten years, we may all look like this picture and grimace and at the "now" pictures. :)

Jill

Dana Gay said...

Ummm your brothers shiny shirt!! wow... this is super!

Candi said...

Definitely the fact that you look just like Phoebe! As an older person, I can assure you that you, too, will look back at your pictures and say "what was I thinking???" and your kids will make fun of you too. Just wait :-)