Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm Stuffed

To full to write. (stop)
Must post tonight. (stop)
Pants cutting into my waist. (stop)
Must find sweat pants. (stop)
If I die in my sleep, tell the coroner's office that it was my mom's sweet potatoes that killed me. (stop)

Stef and her girls made these sweet napkin rings for the table.

Phoebe Claire
Maisie Josephine
The newest member of the family, Woodrow (Woody).
My momma
Too much sweetness: Stefanie and Ruby

Self portrait: me and my man
Ruby and Woody sharing a moment. Trivia question: Who's tongue is it?
This is the fifth picture I took of Tobin. He kept dodging the camera or sabotaging the pictures. I told him if he didn't give me a good shot he'd have to eat the broccoli. It worked!
And good news, Phoebe likes cranberries.





4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like a blessed Thanksgiving!!

I loved all of the pictures too :)

Stefanie said...

I'm so relieved you took pictures...can I have some someday:)

I had a wonderful time with everyone last night ~ the kids played so well and we got to talk a bit. The food was ever so yummy and I love your mommy.

Happy day after (I have no idea what to do with my brood)

KLB said...

Looks like you had a great day! Is Woody yours or Pam's?...I don't even want to think about whose tongue that is!
LOL

February Jill said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Now that it's over Christmas and wedding season are here!

See you soon! Jill