Saturday, September 26, 2009

Don't Cha Just Love A Wedding?

I love attending beautiful weddings. Last night my cousin Shelby said her vows in an outside wedding. She has guts for planning an outdoor wedding in September (in OREGON!) but the weather was perfect. White chairs and beautiful flowers designed by this up and coming florist in Portland (My sister-in-law, Dorinda!). The food was soooo good. Wine, salmon, grilled asparagus, sweet potatoes, and mushrooms.

Best of all my heart was so warm seeing my cousin, whom I adore, find such a wonderful man, and committing to a life together. I love the pastors words when she said, "Through difficult times may they find the path towards growth and maturity." Or something like that I wasn't really listening. Anyway it was a beautiful wedding. Here are some pictures I snapped with my broken pocket camera.

Father of the Bride and my Uncle Phil.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Aww, love the post. You shared a beauitful tribute and the photos are amazing. You and Dorinda could rock the bridal world with your talents! ;-)
Love ya!

Shelby said...

Oh Sweet Cousin, Becca! Thank you for your post. I was so glad that you were able to come up and join us!

Love,
Shelby (Tim & Sydney, too)

Jenny vick said...

it's so funny to see this blog ..only becaues Dj did a wedding there in August. I can totally tell it's ..just from the ceremony pics. It's in clackamas right? Weird.

anyway..small world

Jenny vick said...

p.s. when we were there it was 107 degrees and we all had sweat rolling down our legs. Fancy