Monday, February 27, 2012

Just For You

I have found myself neglecting this blog so much in the last few years. I blame facebook. But here's a little gem just for you who like to still kick it old school with blogging (Myself included). We took the kids sledding a few weeks ago and on our drive to the mountain we past Detroit Dam. So in keeping with the road trip spirit Matt points out the window and says, " Look kids, there's the dam."
Phoebe in awe, sucks in all of the air in the van and eyes wide she spills out the words, "Those beavers did SUCH a good job!"

Of course I agreed.

4 comments:

Candi said...

These are the memories that make life so sweet!

Stefanie said...

If a comment today gets you back sooner then here I am:)

That is too cute! Don't you just wish you could be in their heads for a day. (I'd be a better mom for sure!)

The other night Ruby pointed to the kind of ice cream she wanted and said, "I like that kind cause I love those meatballs in there!" (cookie dough ice cream)

crystalkupper said...

Haha, that's hysterical! Way to be encouraging to those Beavers, Phoebe, 'cause I'm sure they don't get a lot of love for their football team. ;-)

KLB said...

I love it! I love the sincere and innocents they have!