Friday, June 10, 2011

Please, No Pictures

Matt's SWAT team needed some pictures of me to add to a video tribute for family support . The dread of submitting five pictures of yourself to be blown-up and shown in public can make anyone run to photoshop for a little help.

This is me and my sisters after a good run.
Me and my three kids.
Not one of my finer moments . . . and boy does it shake up a girl to see herself hitting rock bottom.
I decided I needed to hit the gym!
Me and the queen . . . . Anyone else notice ole' George giving me the eye?
Unfortunately they didn't use my cheeky pictures . . .

6 comments:

crystalkupper said...

I love it! Totally laughed out loud.

Holly said...

You are hilarious!!!

Erin said...

good stuff! I'm pretty sure either of your bikini pictures look better than mine would...

Christi said...

I can't believe they didn't use them!!

Stefanie said...

My question is was the original picture of you holding my sweet newborn Ruby? How could you?! Ha!

You crack me up - especially the email you sent Mikey recently. Witty girl you are!

stephbennett said...

You ROCK!!! This is awesome :)